Wednesday, 12 April 2023 - Fontys InnovationLab Strijp TQ
Career Day Eindhoven
What is there for me as a student??
- Take a look at the business market. The Career Day is an ideal networking opportunity for you to talk to companies about the possibilities of an internship, graduation project or perhaps a (side) job.
- Would you like to make a personal appointment with a company? You can. Schedule a speedmeet and you can talk to a professional in a quiet setting. Note! Once registered, you will actually be expected at the chosen time with the professional. Are the speedmeets full? Don't worry: you can always drop by spontaneously for a chat.
- You will also find information on the various options during your studies, such as the choice of specialisations or a master's degree.
- Have a professional profile photo taken free of charge for your CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
- To make the Career Day successful for you, prepare yourself in advance.
- See below which companies are present and choose who you would like to speak to.
- Have you not yet decided on your profile/specialisation or minor? Find out via the study navigator and talk to the information officers during the Career Day. Please note: the minor market will take place in Eindhoven on 10 November.
- On Canvas, you can follow several programmes on applying for a job, making your CV, etc.
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and bring it with you.
Fontys InnovationLab Strijp TQ
Achtseweg Zuid 151C, 5651 GW Eindhoven
14.00 - 17.00h